Here you can find some stuff that might be useful to you. The really useful stuff is not avaliable (here). You are not up to it (yet).
- PSF (Process Specification Formalism) - the homepage of PSF for which I wrote a large part of the toolkit.
- button generator - for generating buttons like the ones you see on this page.
- html menu installer - for generating menu's like the one on top of this page.
- gpresent - for making presentation with groff and acroread.
- PGA (ProGram Algebra) - the homepage of PGA for which I wrote the toolset.
- Software Engineering with Process Algebra
- Howling ... - Does a wolf howl if it does not want to be heard?
- Bob's HTML preprocessor - for generating web-pages like this one.
- mail filter - a rule based mail filter.
If you got some useful remarks, please mail them.