This page contains links to a number of programs and tools I wrote and
maintain. They are all covered by the GNU public license
- Support for LaTeX Labels, References and Citations with GNU Emacs
- more LaTeX functionality for Emacs and XEmacs
TeXmathp - checking LaTeX buffers for Math mode. This packages
is no longer distributed from this page, since it is distributed as
part of GNU Emacs and also as part of the AUCTeX distribution (which
makes it available by default in XEmacs as well).
- An Emacs mode for notes and projet planning.
- An Emacs package for inserting the definition of natural constants
and units into a buffer.
- The Emacs modes for editing and running IDL and WAVE CL files.
- A tool for running a code with different sets of parameters
- A preprocessor tool for creating MPEG and other movie streams
- Using abbreviations for directories in the shell
- fixing the BoundingBox in postscript files
- A table formatting tool