Welcome at my research-web pages. I am part of the Computational Geo-Ecology (CGE) group, led by prof. Willem Bouten. Together with ten other biology and earth-science research groups the CGE-group forms the Institute of Biodiversity and Ecosystem Dynamics (IBED) at the University of Amsterdam.
You may want to get in contact with me if you'd like to know more about:
- my research on bird migration or species distribution modelling;
- methods to plan(!) and analyse your geo-ecological experiment or observational study;
- possibilities to conduct an MSc thesis research or literature study under my supervision;
- BSc and MSc courses I teach or coordinate at the University of Amsterdam;
- the 2011 PhD summer course on species distribution modeling.