More about me:
- I was born in Haifa
and now Live in Amsterdam
since August 1989.
- My native language is Palestinian Arabic. I am fluent in
Dutch, English and Modern Hebrew. I also manage well with
Modern Standard Arabic.
- An interesting term describing my status before coming to NL
Links to family and friends
I love traveling individually. Some
of the places I spent time backpacking and trekking (conference
travels not listed here :-)).
- 1988: From Haifa by boat to Greece, then Italy, Austria,
Germany, The Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden and Finland (by
boat, hitchhiking or train and bus).
- 1994: Israel and Palestine as a tourist :-)
- 1995: Spain (Andalusia) and Morroco
- 1996: Nepal (trekking in the Annapurna range)
- 1997: Jordan; Indonesia
(Java, Bali and Sulawesi)
- 1998: Tunesia; Indonesia
(Java and Bali)
- 1999: Jordan; Mali, Burkina
Faso and Ghana
- 2000: Greece (Peleponese)
- 2001: Peru and Bolivia (trekking in the mountains around La
Paz + to the Machu_Picchu)
- 2002: Gran Canaria (Spain); Greece
- 2003: Cyprus;
Turkey (lovely country)
- 2004: Vietnam (Obtained some info from Vietnam a la
- 2005: Ethiopia (Trekking in the Semien_Mountains_National_Park
- Obtained some info from Untamed Ethiopia