Science Park 107
1098 XG, Amsterdam
I am currently a PhD student at Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics, University of Amsterdam. My superviser is Mingmin Shen. I am interested in algebraic geometry, in particular on algberaic cycles, Hodge theory, cubic hypersurfaces and hyper-Kähler varieties.
I got my master's degree at Washington University in St. Louis in May 2016 and my B.Sc in mathematics at Zhejiang University in July 2014.
My curriculum vitae is here.
- The automorphism and cohomology of cyclic coverings, Séminaire Géométrie de l'ICJ, Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, May 2019
- A result of algebraic cycles on cubic hypersurfaces, Rationality of Algebraic Varieties, Schiermonnikoog Island, Apr 2019
- A result of algebraic cycles on cubic hypersurfaces, Algebraic and Arithmetic Seminar, University of Amsterdam, Feb 2019.
- A result of algebraic cycles on cubic hypersurfaces, Forschungsseminar "Arithmetische Geometrie" , Humboldt University, Jan 2019.
- A result of algebraic cycles on cubic hypersurfaces, Algebraic Geometry Seminar, Chinese Academy of Science, Dec 2018.
- Chow rings of hyper-Kähler manifolds, GAeL XXV, University of Bath, Jun 2017.
- Fpqc sites: descent theory, Student seminar on Étale cohomology
- Bounding the trace of monodromy representations, Seminar on finiteness of monodromy representation, Uinversity of Amsterdam, Nov 2018.
- Deligne-Mumford stacks, Stacks Seminar,Utrecht, Dec 2017.
- Isogenous K3 surfaces are twisted derived equivalent, Algebraic and Arithmetic Seminar, Sep 2017.
- Basics of abelian varieties, Seminar on Good Reduction of Abelian Varieties, Oct 2016.
- Tate modules and fudamental groups of abelian varieties, Seminar on Good Reduction of Abelian Varieties, Feb 2017.
University of Amsterdam
- Representation Theory, Fall 2016
- Toplogy, Spring 2017
- Algebraic Geometry 1, Fall 2017
- Toplogy, Spring 2018
- Abelian Varieties, Fall 2018
- Algebra 2 , Fall 2018
- Differential Geometry, Fall 2019
Seminar I co-organized
Good Reduction of Abelian Varieties, organized with Wessel Bindt.
Workshops and Conferences
- Arithmetic and Geometry of Cubic Hypersurfaces, August 13 - September 7, 2018, Riemann Center, Germany
- Birational Geometry of Hypersurfaces, March 19–23, 2018, Gargnano del Garda, Italy
- Rationality, stable rationality and birationally rigidity of complex algebraic varieties, Septemebr 3-7, 2017, Udine, Italy.
- GAeL XXV , June 26-30, 2017, Bath, UK.
- Cycles and Moduli, March 27-30, 2017,ETH Zürich, Switzerland.
- Master Lectures - Hyper-Käehler Manifolds, Hodge Theory and Chow Groups, December 19-23, 2016, Sanya, China.
S.-C. Wong's seminar