Science Park 107,
1098 XG, Amsterdam
I am currently a Ph.D student at Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics, University of Amsterdam. My superviser is Mingmin Shen. I am interested in algebraic geometry, in particular on algberaic cycles and Hodge theory of Hyper-Kähler varietyies.
I got my master's degree at Washington University in St. Louis in May 2016 and my B.Sc in mathematics at Zhejiang University in July 2014.
My curriculum vitae is here.
- A result of algebraic cycles on cubic hypersurfaces, Algebraic and Arithmetic Seminar, Uinversity of Amsterdam, Feb 2019.
- A result of algebraic cycles on cubic hypersurfaces, Forschungsseminar "Arithmetische Geometrie" , Humboldt University, Jan 2019.
- A result of algebraic cycles on cubic hypersurfaces, Algebraic Geometry Seminar, Chinese Academy of Science, Dec 2018.
- Chow rings of hyper-Kähler manifolds, GAeL XXV, University of Bath, Jun 2017.
- Bounding the trace of monodromy representations, Seminar on finiteness of monodromy representation, Uinversity of Amsterdam, Nov 2018.
- Deligne-Mumford stacks, Stacks Seminar,Utrecht, Dec 2017.
- Isogenous K3 surfaces are twisted derived equivalent, Algebraic and Arithmetic Seminar, Sep 2017.
- Basics of abelian varieties, Seminar on Good Reduction of Abelian Varieties, Oct 2016.
- Tate modules and fudamental groups of abelian varieties, Seminar on Good Reduction of Abelian Varieties, Feb 2017.
University of Amsterdam
- Abelian Vairety, Fall 2018.
- Algerba 2, Fall 2018.
- Toplogy, Spring 2018.
- Algebraic Geometry 1, Fall 2017.
- Toplogy, Spring 2017.
- Representation Theory, Fall 2016.
Seminar I co-organized
Good Reduction of Abelian Varieties, organized with Wessel Bindt.
- Arithmetic and Geometry of Cubic Hypersurfaces, Riemann Center, Aug 2018.
- Birational Geometry of Hypersurfaces, Gargnano del Garda, March 2018.
- Rationality, stable rationality and birationally rigidity of complex algebraic varieties, CISM-ESM school, Sep 2017.
- GAeL XXV , University of Bath, Jun 2017.
- Cycles and Moduli, ETH Zürich, March 2017.
- Master Lectures - Hyper-Käehler Manifolds, Hodge Theory and Chow Groups, Sanya TSIMF, Dec 2016.
S.-C. Wong's seminar