Science Park 107
1098 XG, Amsterdam
I am currently a Ph.D student at Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics, University of Amsterdam. My superviser is Mingmin Shen. I am interested in algebraic geometry, in particular on algberaic cycles and Hodge theory of Hyper-K\"ahler varietyies.
I got my master's degree at Washington University in St. Louis in May 2016 and my B.Sc in mathematics at Zhejiang University in July 2014.
My curriculum vitae is here.
- Deligne-Mumford stacks, December 8, 2017
- Isogenous K3 surfaces are twisted derived equivalent, Septemeber 27, 2017.
- Chow rings of hyper-Kähler manifolds, GAeL XXV, June 26-30, 2017, Bath, UK.
- Basics of abelian varieties, Seminar on Good Reduction of Abelian Varieties, October 19, 2016.
- Tate modules and fudamental groups of abelian varieties, Seminar on Good Reduction of Abelian Varieties, Feburary 01, 2017.
University of Amsterdam
- Representation Theory, Fall 2016
- Toplogy, Spring 2017
- Algebraic Geometry 1, Fall 2017
- Toplogy, Spring 2018
- Abelian Varieties, Fall 2018
- Algebra 2 , Fall 2018
Seminar I co-organized
Good Reduction of Abelian Varieties, organized with Wessel Bindt.
Workshops and Conferences
- Arithmetic and Geometry of Cubic Hypersurfaces, August 13 - September 7, 2018, Riemann Center, Germany
- Birational Geometry of Hypersurfaces, March 19–23, 2018, Gargnano del Garda, Italy
- Rationality, stable rationality and birationally rigidity of complex algebraic varieties, Septemebr 3-7, 2017, Udine, Italy.
- GAeL XXV , June 26-30, 2017, Bath, UK.
- Cycles and Moduli, March 27-30, 2017,ETH Zürich, Switzerland.
- Master Lectures - Hyper-Käehler Manifolds, Hodge Theory and Chow Groups, December 19-23, 2016, Sanya, China.
S.-C. Wong's seminar