I am a postdoc at University of Amsterdam working with Miranda Cheng. I completed my PhD in Mathematics at University of Cologne under of the supervision of Kathrin Bringmann. My research interests lie in number theory, especially modular forms and harmonic Maass forms and their connections to arithmetic geometry and mathematical physics.
- email s.loebrich(at)uva(dot)nl
- home Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics University of Amsterdam Visiting address: Science Park 105-107 Room F3.11 Postal address: P.O. Box 94248 1090 GE Amsterdam The Netherlands
- attach_file On Divisors of Modular Forms with Kathrin Bringmann, Ben Kane, Ken Ono, and Larry Rolen, Advances in Mathematics 329 (2018), pp. 541-554.
- attach_file Niebur-Poincaré Series and Traces of Singular Moduli, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 465 (2018), pp. 673-689.
- attach_file Special Values of Motivic L-Functions and Zeta-Polynomials for Symmetric Powers of Elliptic Curves with Wenjun Ma and Jesse Thorner, Research in the Mathematical Sciences 4 (2017), Art. 26, 16.
- attach_file Linear Incongruences for Generalized Eta-Quotients, Research in Number Theory 3 (2017), Art. 18, 8.
- attach_file Radial Limits of the Universal Mock Theta Function g_3 with Min-Joo Jang, Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 145 (2017), pp. 925-935.
- attach_file A Gap in the Spectrum of the Faltings Height, Journal de Théorie des Nombres de Bordeaux 29 (2017), no. 1, pp. 289--305.
- attach_file Number-theoretic generalization of the Monster denominator formula with Kathrin Bringmann, Ben Kane, Ken Ono, and Larry Rolen, Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical 50 (2017), 473001.
- public Mar 2019, Modularity and 3-manifolds, workshop at Brown University in Providence, RI.
- public Jul 2018, Building Bridges, summer school and workshop at Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics in Budapest.
- public May 2018, Modular Forms and Beyond, school and research conference at Euler International Mathematical Institute in St. Petersburg.
- public Mar 2018, Modular Forms and Quantum Knot Invariants, workshop at BIRS in Banff.
- public Nov 2017, 3rd Japanese-German Number Theory Workshop at Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn.
- public May 2017, Modular Forms are Everywhere, summer school and conference at Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn.
- public Nov 2016, Spectral Theory, Automorphic Forms and Arithmetic, workshop at University of Copenhagen.
- public Mar 2016, The 2016 Gainesville International Number Theory Conference at University of Florida in Gainesville.
- public May 2015, Automorphic Forms: Advances and Applications, conference at CIRM in Luminy.
- public Feb-Jun 2016, Fulbright visiting scholar with Ken Ono at Emory University, Atlanta.
- public Feb-Apr 2015, Cologne Young Researchers in Number Theory Program 2015 by Larry Rolen at University of Cologne.
- smsMay 2019, On Cycle Integrals of Meromorphic Modular Forms at Linfoot Number Theory Seminar at University of Bristol.
- smsApr 2019, On Cycle Integrals of Meromorphic Modular Forms at Intercity Number Theory Seminar at University of Amsterdam.
- smsJan 2019, On Cycle Integrals of Meromorphic Modular Forms at Cologne Number Theory Seminar at University of Cologne.
- smsJul 2018, Traces of Singular Moduli and Regularized Inner Products at Building Bridges Workshop at Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics in Budapest.
- smsFeb 2018, Weight 2 Modular Forms Associated to Quadratic Forms at Arithmetic and Algebraic Geometry Seminar at University of Amsterdam.
- smsDec 2017, On Divisors, Congruences, and Symmetric Powers of Modular Forms, PhD defense at University of Cologne.
- smsNov 2017, Niebur-Poincaré Series and Regularized Inner Products at 3rd Japanese-German Number Theory Workshop at MPIM Bonn.
- smsAug 2016, Critical Values of Motivic L-Functions at Number Theory Lunch Seminar at MPIM Bonn.
- smsMay 2016, Radial Limits of a Universal Mock Theta Function at Combinatorics/Partitions Seminar at Pennsylvania State University.
- smsMar 2016, Niebur-Poincaré Series and Traces of Singular Moduli at 2016 Gainesville International Number Theory Conference.
- smsSep 2015, Radial Limits of a Universal Mock Theta Function at Discoverers avant le PhD (DISCO) at MPIM Bonn.
- smsDec 2014, A Gap in the Spectrum of the Faltings Height at AG-Seminar Algebra at TU Darmstadt.
- Daan Bos (current)
- Thijs Blom (Lattice-based cryptography, 2018)
- Mats Eertink (The Rogers-Ramanujan continued fraction, 2018)
- Donny Peeters (Feynman amplitudes, 2018)
- school WS 2018-19, Vector Calculus, lecture at Amsterdam University College
- schoolWS 2016-17, Co-organizer for Mathematik für Lehramtsstudierende I (Mathematics for Teachers I) at University of Cologne
- schoolWS 2015-16, Co-organizer for student seminar Jacobiformen at University of Cologne
schoolCo-advised Bachelor students:
- Marcel Japes (2017)
- Max Müller (2015)