- email s.loebrich(at)uva(dot)nl
Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics
University of Amsterdam
Science Park 105-107, Room F3.11
1098 XG Amsterdam
- attach_file Special Values of Motivic L-Functions and Zeta-Polynomials for Symmetric Powers of Elliptic Curves with Wenjun Ma and Jesse Thorner, Research in the Mathematical Sciences 4 (2017), Art. 26, 16.
- attach_file Linear Incongruences for Generalized Eta-Quotients, Research in Number Theory 3 (2017), Art. 18, 8.
- attach_fileRadial Limits of the Universal Mock Theta Function g_3 with Min-Joo Jang, Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 145 (2017), pp. 925-935.
- attach_fileA Gap in the Spectrum of the Faltings Height, Journal de Théorie des Nombres de Bordeaux 29 (2017), no. 1, pp. 289--305.
- attach_file Number-theoretic generalization of the Monster denominator formula with Kathrin Bringmann, Ben Kane, Ken Ono, and Larry Rolen, Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical 50 (2017), 473001.
- attach_file Niebur-Poincaré Series and Traces of Singular Moduli, submitted for publication.
- attach_file On Divisors of Modular Forms with Kathrin Bringmann, Ben Kane, Ken Ono, and Larry Rolen, accepted for publication in Advances in Mathematics.
- public Mar 2018, Modular Forms and Quantum Knot Invariants, workshop at BIRS in Banff.
- public Nov 2017, 3rd Japanese-German Number Theory Workshop at Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn.
- public May 2017, Modular Forms are Everywhere, summer school and conference at Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn.
- public Nov 2016, Spectral Theory, Automorphic Forms and Arithmetic, workshop at University of Copenhagen.
- public Mar 2016, The 2016 Gainesville International Number Theory Conference at University of Florida in Gainesville.
- public May 2015, Automorphic Forms: Advances and Applications, conference at CIRM in Luminy.
- public Feb-Jun 2016, Fulbright visiting scholar in Ken Ono's research group at Emory University, Atlanta.
- public Feb-Apr 2015, Cologne Young Researchers in Number Theory Program 2015 by Larry Rolen at University of Cologne.
- smsDec 2017, On Divisors, Congruences, and Symmetric Powers of Modular Forms, PhD defense at University of Cologne.
- smsNov 2017, Niebur-Poincaré Series and Regularized Inner Products at the 3rd Japanese-German Number Theory Workshop at MPIM Bonn.
- smsAug 2016, Critical Values of Motivic L-Functions at Number Theory Lunch Seminar at MPIM Bonn.
- smsMay 2016, Radial Limits of a Universal Mock Theta Function at Combinatorics/Partitions Seminar at Pennsylvania State University.
- smsMar 2016, Niebur-Poincaré Series and Traces of Singular Moduli at the 2016 Gainesville International Number Theory Conference.
- smsSep 2015, Radial Limits of a Universal Mock Theta Function at Discoverers avant le PhD (DISCO) at MPIM Bonn.
- smsDec 2014, A Gap in the Spectrum of the Faltings Height at AG-Seminar Algebra at TU Darmstadt.
schoolCurrent Bachelor students:
- Thijs Blom
- Mats Eertink
- Donny Peeters
- schoolWS 2016-17, Co-organizer for the lecture Mathematik für Lehramtsstudierende I (Mathematics for Teachers I) by Stephan Ehlen
- schoolWS 2015-16, Co-organizer for the student seminar Jacobiformen by Kathrin Bringmann
schoolCo-advised Bachelor students:
- Marcel Japes (2017)
- Max Müller (2015)