Johan van Benthem
Open Course project Logic in Action
Open course project Logic in Action (legacy website, updated occasionally) taught at Amsterdam, Beijing, Maynooth, Seville, Stanford, and at ESSLLI Summer Schools. Also incorporated in the Stanford On-Line High School.
Courses at Amsterdam
The websites of the Master of Logic program at the ILLC and the Amsterdam University College have announcements for occasional guest lectures.
Courses at Stanford
- Philosophy 154/254, Modal Logic
- Philosophy 359, Topics in Logic, Information and Agency
The Stanford Explore Courses website has updated course information each year.
Courses at Tsinghua
- Undergraduate introduction to logic
See the course announcements of the UvA-Tsinghua Joint Research Center.
- Graduate seminars in philosophical logic
- Course Introduction to Logic, ESLLI Summer School, Ljubljana 2011.
- Logica voor Informatici (with Hans van Ditmarsch, Jan Ketting, Josje Lodder, and Wilfried Meyer Viol)
- Logic, Language and Meaning (with authors' collective GAMUT)
Back to the top
Back to Home