Jasper Stokman's home page
Jasper V. Stokman
Universiteit van Amsterdam
Faculty of Science
Institute for Mathematics
Science Park 105-107, 3rd floor (entrance via Nikhef)
1098 XG Amsterdam
Room number: F3.03
Telephone: +31 20 525 5202
Fax: +31 20 525 5101
j.v.stokman AT uva.nl.
I am a full professor in mathematics (chair Lie theory) at the
KdV Institute for Mathematics
(Universiteit van Amsterdam) and affiliate professor
(endowed chair Integrable systems and Lie theory) at
IMAPP (Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen). My research interests are
and their interrelations.
Lie theory, in particular representation theory of
quantum groups and affine Hecke algebras,
in particular integrable quantum many body systems
and integrable lattice models,
Hypergeometric functions, in particular basic and elliptic
hypergeometric functions associated to root systems,
Representation Theory seminar
I am running a representation theory seminar together with
Eric Opdam. We regularly meet
on Thursday afternoons (3 pm). For more information and the schedule please consult
the website of the seminar.
- Connection coefficients for basic Harish-Chandra series, Adv. Math.
250 (2014), 351-386.
- The c-function expansion of a basic hypergeometric function associated to
root systems, Ann. of Math. (2) 179 (2014), no. 1, 253-299.
- Extended trigonometric Cherednik algebras and nonstationary
Schrodinger equations with delta-potentials, J. Math. Phys.
54, 021702 (2013), 20 pp., with
- Some remarks on very-well-poised 8phi7 series,
SIGMA Symmetry Integrability Geom. Methods Appl.
8 (2012), Paper 039, 17 pp.
- Quantum affine Knizhnik-Zamolodchikov equations and quantum
spherical functions, I, Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN
2011, no. 5, 1023-1090.
- Double affine Hecke algebras and bispectral quantum
Knizhnik-Zamolodchikov equations, Int. Math. Res. Not.
IMRN 2010, no. 6, 969-1040, with Michel van Meer.
Click here for a complete list of
my publications (pdf).
- Connection problems for quantum affine KZ equations and integrable lattice
models, arXiv:1410.4383. To appear
in Comm. Math. Phys.
- Boundary quantum Knizhnik-Zamolodchikov equations and fusion,
with N. Reshetikhin
and B. Vlaar. To appear in Annales Henri Poincare.
- Koornwinder polynomials and the XXZ spin chain,
arXiv:1310.5545, with B. Vlaar.
To appear in J. Approx. Theory (special issue dedicated to the 80th birthday
of Dick Askey).
- Boundary quantum Knizhnik-Zamolodchikov equations and Bethe vectors,
and B. Vlaar. To appear in Comm. Math. Phys.
(Former) PhD students and post-docs
- Kayed Al-Qasemi (2014-present), jointly with
- Michel van Meer (2006-2010),
PhD thesis "Bispectral quantum Knizhnik-Zamolodchikov
- Fokko van de Bult
(2003-2007), PhD thesis "Hyperbolic hypergeometric functions".
- Erdal Emsiz (2001-2006), PhD thesis "Affine Weyl Groups and Integrable
Systems with Delta-Potentials" (jointly with