People and Projects
- Jan Czajkowski
- Christian Majenz
- Alex Bredariol Grilo
- Hunter McKnight
- Sebastian Zur
- Jelle Don
- Tim Coopmans
- Filippos Vogiatzian
BSc and Master Theses
If you write a project under my supervision, I will point you to my page with writing advice at some point.
- Yuan-Ho Yao, Master of Logic, Hybrid Quantum Communication Complexity (co-supervised by Stacey Jeffery and Kai-Min Chung)
- Jaròn Has, BSc Thesis Math/CS, Local Simultaneous State Discrimination (co-supervised by Māris Ozols and Mehrdad Tahmasbi), June 2022.
- Emiel Wiedijk, BSc Thesis Math/CS, Comparison of Post-Quantum Cryptography with Quantum Key Distribution (co-supervised by Jeroen Zuiddam), June 2022.
- Hunter McKnight, Master of Logic Thesis, Quantum Shell Games: How to Classically Delegate the Preparation of Authenticated Quantum States, September 2019.
- Sebastian Zur, Master of Mathematics, The Compressed Oracle and its Applications to Quantum Query Complexity, July 2019. Resulting article in preparation.
- Lynn Engelberts, Capstone bachelor thesis, Amsterdam University College, Implementing Quantum-Cryptographic Protocols using SimulaQron: thesis, code on GitHub, June 2019. Winner of AUC distinction.
- Thijs Blom, Bachelor Thesis Mathematics and Computer Science, Dirichlet L-series and transforming generators of principal ideals in lattice-based cryptography, July 2018
- Jelle Don, Master of Logic Thesis, Post-quantum Security of Fiat-Shamir Signatures, August 2018. Resulting article published at CRYPTO 2019.
- Jeroen van Wier, Master of Logic Thesis, Quantum Plaintext Non-Malleability, June 2018
- Merel Schalkers, Capstone bachelor thesis, Amsterdam University College, A review of the bomb testing attack copying Wiesner’s private-key quantum money, May 2018
- Charlotte Rugers, Master of Science Thesis, Leiden University, Cyber Security Academy, Risk Management and the Quantum Threat, January 2018
- Esteban Landerreche, Master of Logic Thesis, Leaning on Impossible-To-Prallelize Work for Immutability Guarantees in the Blockchain, September 2017. Resulting article submitted
- Brecht Boskalion, BSc Thesis Artificial Intelligence, Python Programming Project: The Perfect Bib-File, June 2017
- Tim Coopmans, Master of Logic Thesis, Robust Self-Testing of (Almost) All Pure Two-Qubit States, April 2017. Resulting article published in PRA.
- Yfke Dulek, Master of Logic Thesis, Quantum Homomorphic Encryption for Polynomial-Sized Circuits, May 2016. Resulting article published at CRYPTO 2016.
- Filippos Vogiatzian, Master of Grid Computing, Secure Identification In The Isolated Qubits Model, October 2015.
- Casper Thuis, BSc Thesis Artificial Intelligence, Visualisation of Sport Rating Systems: website, source code, report, June 2015
- Maximilian Fillinger, Master of Logic Thesis, Reconstructing the Cryptanalytic Attack Behind the Flame Malware, September 2013.
- Maria Velema, Master of Logic Thesis, Classical Encryption and Authentication under Quantum Attacks, June 2013.
Current and upcomingLet me know if you are interested!
- BSc Artificial Intelligence, Python Programming Project: The Perfect Bib-File
- Feb 2018 - March 2018: Research Project in MSc KI: Privately Training CNNs using Two-Party SPDZ, by Ruben Seggers and Koen van der Veen. See also this blog post, and the source code produced.
- Oct 2016 - January 2017: Research Project in Master of Logic: A Zero-Error Source Coding Solution to the Russian Cards Problem. By Esteban Landerreche.
- July - August 2016: Bachelor project: Introduction to modern cryptography. By Sebastian Zur
- May - June 2016: Project for HvA students: Programming a Score-Keeping App for Sport Tournaments: see project page for outcomes.
- January 2016: MoL research programming project: Bibtex parser. By Mathijs Mul.
- September 2015 - Jan 2016: Honours Project in BSc Artificial Intelligence: Programming a Score-Keeping App for Sport Tournaments: source code, slides, report. By Max Wong and Alex Khawalid.
- Feburary - July 2015: 2-jaars Bachelor Project in BSc Wiskunde: Quantum Cryptography. By Sander Bet and Sebastian Zur.
- April 2014 - Jan 2015: Research Project in Master of Logic: Zero-Knowledge. By Suzanne van Wijk and Maaike Zwart.
- February - June 2014: 2-jaars Bachelor Project in BSc Wiskunde: Position-Based Cryptography. By Joost Helbing & Joost Kuipers
- September 2013 - January 2014: Research Project in Master of Logic: Classical Cryptography. By Babette Paping & Sanne Kosterman
- September 2013 - February 2014: Honours Project in BSc Artificial Intelligence: Sport Ratings. By Joost Hoppenbrouwer & Marysia Winkels. source code.
- August 2012: Research Project in Master of Logic: Lattice Based Cryptography and Fully Homomorphic Encryption: By Max Fillinger.